We have five programmes:
- Preventing suicides in your Community - suitable for everyone aged 16+
- Preventing suicides in Younger People - aimed at youth workers and parents
- Preventing suicides in Schools - for teachers and other school staff
- Preventing suicides in Older People - for those in contact with older people
- Mind your Mate – for 16 to 24 year olds
Each of our programmes will give you:
- a better understanding of suicide and its impact on our society.
- the knowledge of who is at higher risk.
- the skills to prevent suicide – the Look, Listen, Link model.
- an up to date list of resources available locally.
- knowledge of how to maintain good mental health.
- the opportunity to gain a recognised OCN qualification (this is optional, you have to complete a workbook in your own time after the training and there is an accrediation fee of £25)
You are very welcome to attend as many of our programmes as you wish – we already have participants who have attended the same programme more than once. Our programmes are always free for participants to attend however if you wish to go for the optional OCN qualification there is a charge of £25 for accreditation.